Florida International vs Florida Atlantic Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5
FIU vs FAU Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Florida International Panthers (1-3, 0-0 C-USA) vs Florida Atlantic Owls (2-2, 0-0 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: FAU Stadium – Boca Raton, FL
FIU vs FAU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FIU: (+350) | FAU: (-480)
Spread: FIU: +10.5 (-108) | FAU: -10.5 (-112)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FIU: (N/A) | FAU: (N/A)
FIU vs FAU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Florida International: (18.3%) | Florida Atlantic: (81.7%)
FIU vs FAU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic is 12-5 in 17 all-time head-to-head matchups against Florida International.
- Florida Atlantic defeated Florida International, 38-19, in their last meeting on Nov. 13, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in each of Florida International's last seven road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Florida Atlantic's last five games against Florida International.
- Florida International is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Florida Atlantic is 13-6 ATS in its last 19 games against C-USA opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.