Florida International vs Central Michigan Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
Florida International Panthers (1-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Central Michigan Chippewas (1-2, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Kelly/Shorts Stadium – Mount Pleasant, MI
Florida International vs Central Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FIU: (+330) | CMU: (-450)
Spread: FIU: +9.5 (-106) | CMU: -9.5 (-114)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FIU: (N/A) | CMU: (N/A)
Florida International vs Central Michigan Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Florida International: (3.3%) | Central Michigan: (96.7%)
Florida International vs Central Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Florida International and Central Michigan.
- The total has hit the over in each of Florida International's last six road games.
- Central Michigan is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Florida International is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Central Michigan is 8-1 ATS in its last nine games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.