Evansville vs Bradley Basketball Game Info
Evansville Purple Aces (6-7, 4-3 MVC) vs. Bradley Braves (8-4, 2-1 MVC)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 17, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Carver Arena – Peoria, IL
Evansville vs Bradley Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EVAN: (+360) | BRAD: (-460)
Spread: EVAN: +8.5 (-105) | BRAD: -8.5 (-115)
Total: 124.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: EVAN: (35%) | BRAD: (65%)
Evansville vs Bradley Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Evansville vs Bradley Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Bradley defeated Evansville, 69-60, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Bradley is 34-23 all-time in 57 head-to-head games against Evansville.
- Bradley is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against Evansville.
- Evansville is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Bradley.
- The total has hit the under in five of Bradley's last seven games against Evansville.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.