Svitolina vs Vondrousova Schedule & Match Info
Women's Tokyo Olympics 2021 - Semifinals
Elina Svitolina (UKR) vs. Marketa Vondrousova (CZE)
Date: Thursday, July 29, 2021
Start Time: 4:35 a.m. EST
Venue: Ariake Tennis Centre Court
Svitolina vs Vondrousova Odds & Set Betting
All Svitolina-Vondrousova betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Svitolina: (-154) | Vondrousova: (+116)
To Win 1st Set: Svitolina: (-144) | Vondrousova: (+108)
Set Betting: Svitolina: 2-0 (+165) | 2-1 (+290)
Set Betting: Vondrousova: 2-0 (+270) | 2-1 (+350)
Svitolina vs Vondrousova Prediction & Pick
All Tokyo Olympics women's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Svitolina in 3 sets
Svitolina vs Vondrousova Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Elina Svitolina is 3-1 all-time in four head-to-head matchups against Marketa Vondrousova.
- Vondrousova defeated Svitolina in two sets during their most recent head-to-head meeting on Sep. 19, 2020.
- Svitolina defeated Camila Giorgi (ITA) in two sets in the quarterfinals of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics women's tennis tournament.
- Vondrousova defeated Paula Badosa (ESP) via retirement in the quarterfinals of the 2021 Tokyo Olympics women's tennis tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.