Eastern Michigan vs Northern Illinois Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5 Game
Eastern Michigan vs NIU Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Eastern Michigan Eagles (3-1, 0-0 Mid-American) vs Northern Illinois Huskies (2-2, 0-0 Mid-American)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Huskie Stadium – DeKalb, IL
Eastern Michigan vs NIU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EMU: (+104) | NIU: (-128)
Spread: EMU: +1.5 (-106) | NIU: -1.5 (-114)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: EMU: (N/A) | NIU: (N/A)
Eastern Michigan vs NIU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Eastern Michigan: (59.9%) | Northern Illinois: (40.1%)
Eastern Michigan vs NIU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Northern Illinois is 25-7-2 in 34 all-time head-to-head matchups against Eastern Michigan.
- Eastern Michigan defeated Northern Illinois, 41-33, in their last meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Eastern Michigan's last 11 road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Northern Illinois' last six games against Eastern Michigan.
- Eastern Michigan is 1-5 straight up in its last six road games against Northern Illinois.
- Northern Illinois is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.