East Carolina vs NC State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
East Carolina Pirates (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. NC State Wolfpack (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Carter-Finley Stadium – Raleigh, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
East Carolina vs NC State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ECU: (+590) | NCSU: (-850)
Spread: ECU: +17(-110) | NCSU: -17 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ECU: 68% | NCSU: 32%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: ECU: (+50000) | NCSU: (+20000)
East Carolina vs NC State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This 2019 Week 1 meeting will be the 31st all-time, head-to-head matchup between these teams, with NC State leading the series 17-13.
- NC State defeated ECU, 58-3, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 1, 2018.
- ECU has a 30-49-1 all-time, head-to-head record against ACC opponents.
- NC State has a 3-1 all-time, head-to-head record against AAC opponents.
- ECU finished the 2018 college football season with a 3-9 record.
- NC State finished the 2018 college football season with a 9-4 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.