Eagles vs Dolphins Game Info
Philadelphia Eagles (5-6, 2-3 Away) vs. Miami Dolphins (2-9, 1-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Eagles vs Dolphins Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-500) | MIA: (+400)
Spread: PHI: -10 (-110) | MIA: +10 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: 85% | MIA: 15%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: PHI: (+4500) | MIA: (NA)
Eagles vs Dolphins Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Miami.
- The total has hit the under in four of Philadelphia's last five games.
- Miami is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Miami's last six games.
Eagles vs Dolphins Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 22.1 points per game this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 22.5 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Miami is averaging 14.8 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Miami is surrendering 31.5 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia lost to the Seattle Seahawks, 17-9, at home in Week 12.
- Miami lost to the Cleveland Browns, 41-24, on the road in Week 12.
Eagles vs Dolphins Prop Bet
All Eagles-Dolphins odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Philadelphia Eagles by 1-13 Pts (+145) — The Eagles are in must-win mode, after dropping their second straight game last week, and enter a perfect get-right spot against the 2-9 Dolphins. While Miami has been more competitive as of late, it still allowed the Browns to have their breakout game in Week 12, when Baker Mayfield threw for three touchdowns en route to a 41-24 victory. Carson Wentz has been missing a lot of key receivers in recent weeks, but hopefully should have Alshon Jeffery back against the Fins. The Eagles have also had a quietly dominant defense in recent weeks, which should keep Miami's bottom-three offense at bay in Week 13.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.