Duke vs Notre Dame Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Jan. 31 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Duke vs Notre Dame Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Duke Blue Devils (17-3, 7-2 ACC) vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish (14-6, 7-2 ACC)
Date: Monday, January 31, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Purcell Pavilion — South Bend, IN
Duke vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-220) | ND: (+180)
Spread: DUKE: -5.5 (-106) | ND: +5.5 (-114)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+1000) | ND: (+20000)
Duke vs Notre Dame Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Duke Blue Devils win (63.8%)
Duke vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke is 27-8 straight up in 35 all-time head-to-head matchups against Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame defeated Duke, 93-89, in their most recent meeting on Feb. 9, 2021.
- Duke is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games against Notre Dame.
- The total has hit the under in six of Duke's last eight games.
- Notre Dame is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Notre Dame's last 10 games against Duke.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.