Duke vs North Carolina Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
Duke Blue Devils (4-3, 2-2 ACC) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (3-4, 2-2 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Kenan Stadium – Chapel Hill, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Duke vs North Carolina Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (+150) | UNC: (-180)
Spread: DUKE: +3.5 (-110) | UNC: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 56 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DUKE: 56% | UNC: 44%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: DUKE: (+25000) | UNC: N/A
Duke vs North Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated North Carolina, 42-35, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 10 2018.
- Duke is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with North Carolina.
- Duke is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with North Carolina.
- Duke lost to Virginia, 48-14, on the road in Week 8.
- North Carolina lost to Virginia Tech, 43-41 (6OT), on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.