Duke vs Kansas Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Potential NCAA Tournament Championship Game
By Larry Rupp
Duke vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness Championship Game
No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (32-6) vs. No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks (32-6)
Date: Monday, April 4, 2022
Time: 9:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Caesars Superdome — New Orleans, LA
Duke vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (N/A) | KAN: (N/A)
Spread: DUKE: -1 (-110) | KAN: +1 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Duke vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke is 8-5 straight up in 13 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Duke defeated Kansas, 68-66, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 5, 2019.
- Duke is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games played in April.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Duke's last 10 games.
- Kansas is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Kansas' last 10 games.
Duke vs Kansas Stats
- Duke is averaging 79.8 points per game (PPG) and surrendering 69.8 PPG in the NCAA Tournament.
- Kansas is averaging 76.0 PPG and surrendering 59.8 PPG in the NCAA Tournament.
- Duke will play the No. 8 seeded North Carolina Tar Heels in the Final Four.
- Kansas will play the No. 2 seeded Villanova Wildcats in the Final Four.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.