Drake vs Loyola Chicago Basketball Game Info
Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Final
Drake Bulldogs (25-3, 15-3 MVC) vs. No. 20 Loyola Chicago Ramblers (23-4, 16-2 MVC)
Date: Sunday, Mar. 7, 2021
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Enterprise Center — St. Louis, MO
Drake vs Loyola Chicago Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DRKE: (+285) | LUC: (-355)
Spread: DRKE: +8 (-110) | LUC: -8 (-110)
Total: 126 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DRKE: (53%) | LUC: (47%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: DRKE: (+9000) | LUC: (+5500)
Drake vs Loyola Chicago Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Loyola Chicago: 71.5%
Drake vs Loyola Chicago Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Drake defeated Loyola Chicago in overtime, 51-50, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 14, 2021.
- Loyola Chicago is 18-13 in its 31 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Drake.
- Loyola Chicago is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Drake.
- Drake is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Drake's last six games.
- Loyola Chicago is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Loyola Chicago's last six games.
- Drake defeated Missouri State, 71-69, in the MVC Semifinals on Mar. 6, 2021.
- Then-No. 20 Loyola Chicago defeated Indiana State, 65-49, in the MVC Semifinals on Mar. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.