Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (56-28, 22-19 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (43-39, 23-16 Home)
Date: Saturday, June 29, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-160) | COL: (+138)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-110) | COL: +1.5 (-106)
Total: 12.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 74% | COL: 26%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Clayton Kershaw (7-1, 3.07 ERA) | COL: Jon Gray (8-5, 3.92 ERA)
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Dodgers are 12-1 straight up in their last 13 games against Colorado.
- The Dodgers are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six road games against Colorado.
- The total has hit the over in Colorado's last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Colorado's last six home games against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Rockies Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.31 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 5.67 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Clayton Kershaw has a 22-7 record with a 3.16 ERA in 40 career appearances (40 starts) against Colorado.
- Jon Gray has a 3-5 record with a 4.98 ERA in 12 career appearances (12 starts) against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Max Muncy (+240) — Max Muncy has hit 20 home runs this season. Fourteen of his home runs have come on the road, including three in his last two games against Colorado. In six career at-bats against Jon Gray, Muncy has three hits and two home runs.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.