The Los Angeles Dodgers versus the Atlanta Braves is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Dodgers vs Braves Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (43-25) vs. Atlanta Braves (41-30)
- Date: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Dodgers vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-134) | ATL: (+114)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+115) | ATL: +1.5 (-138)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Dodgers vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
Julio Urias gets the start for the Los Angeles Dodgers against Ian Anderson of the Atlanta Braves.
Dodgers vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (52.2%)
Dodgers vs Braves Moneyline
- The Dodgers vs Braves moneyline has Los Angeles as a -134 favorite, while Atlanta is a +114 underdog at home.
Dodgers vs Braves Spread
- The Dodgers are at the Braves and are favored by 1.5 runs (+115 to cover) on the runline. Atlanta is -138 to cover.
Dodgers vs Braves Over/Under
- The over/under for the Dodgers versus Braves contest on June 24 has been set at 9.5, with +100 odds on the over and -122 odds on the under.
Dodgers vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have won in 41, or 64.1%, of the 64 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 40 of 62 games when listed as at least -130 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 29 of their 66 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Braves have won 40% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (6-9).
- Atlanta has a 2-5 record (winning only 28.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +110 or longer.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 71 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 38 of those games (38-30-3).