The MLB's Friday slate includes the Los Angeles Dodgers facing the Philadelphia Phillies.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Phillies Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (20-10) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (15-17)
- Date: Friday, May 13, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-235) | PHI: (+194)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-111) | PHI: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Dodgers vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Los Angeles Dodgers will give the start to Clayton Kershaw (4-0, 2.94 ERA) looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Phillies will turn to Kyle Gibson (3-1, 2.94).
Dodgers vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (62.8%)
Dodgers vs Phillies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Phillies-Dodgers, Philadelphia is the underdog at +194, and Los Angeles is -235 playing at home.
Dodgers vs Phillies Spread
- The Phillies are at +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Phillies are -108 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are -111.
Dodgers vs Phillies Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Dodgers-Phillies contest on May 13, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Dodgers vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been chosen as favorites in 30 games this year and have walked away with the win 20 times (66.7%) in those games.
- Los Angeles has a win-loss record of 8-2 when favored by -230 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 12 of their 31 opportunities.
- The Phillies have been the moneyline underdog 11 total times this season. They've gone 6-5 in those games.
- Philadelphia has played as a moneyline underdog of +190 or longer in only one game this season, which they won.
- Philadelphia has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 33 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 17 of those games (17-15-1).