The Arizona Diamondbacks are among the MLB squads playing on Saturday, versus the Chicago White Sox.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Diamondbacks vs White Sox Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (57-67) vs. Chicago White Sox (63-63)
- Date: Saturday, August 27, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Diamondbacks vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-122) | CHW: (+104)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+140) | CHW: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Diamondbacks vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Arizona Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Merrill Kelly (10-5, 2.87 ERA), who is looking for win No. 11 on the season, and the White Sox will turn to Davis Martin.
Diamondbacks vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (51.3%)
Diamondbacks vs White Sox Moneyline
- Arizona is a -122 favorite on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +104 underdog at home.
Diamondbacks vs White Sox Spread
- The White Sox are +1.5 on the spread (-170 to cover), and Arizona is +140 to cover the runline.
Diamondbacks vs White Sox Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Diamondbacks-White Sox on August 27, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Diamondbacks vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have won in 19, or 55.9%, of the 34 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Arizona has come away with a win 15 times in 27 chances when named as a favorite of at least -122 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Arizona have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 54 of 121 chances this season.
- The White Sox have gone 19-23 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 45.2% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +104 or longer, Chicago has a 16-18 record (winning 47.1% of its games).
- In the 113 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 49 times (49-58-6).