In MLB action on Wednesday, the Arizona Diamondbacks take on the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (50-59) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (44-66)
- Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-162) | PIT: (+136)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+125) | PIT: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Madison Bumgarner (6-10) for the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Mitch Keller (3-8) for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (52.7%)
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Pirates-Diamondbacks, Pittsburgh is the underdog at +136, and Arizona is -162 playing at home.
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Spread
- The Diamondbacks are hosting the Pirates and are favored by 1.5 runs (+125 to cover) on the runline. Pittsburgh is -150 to cover.
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Over/Under
- Diamondbacks versus Pirates on August 10 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -104 and the under set at -118.
Diamondbacks vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have been favorites in 29 games this season and have come away with the win 16 times (55.2%) in those contests.
- This year, Arizona has won four of nine games when listed as at least -164 or better on the moneyline.
- Arizona and their opponents have gone over in 47 of their 106 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Pirates have won 36.6% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (34-59).
- Pittsburgh has gone 22-35 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +138 or longer (38.6%).
- Pittsburgh has played in 108 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 45 times (45-54-9).