Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (43-43, 26-21 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (57-29, 34-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+198) | LAD: (-230)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (+106) | LAD: -1.5 (-124)
Total: 9 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 21% | LAD: 79%
Probable Pitcher: ARI: Taylor Clarke (2-3, 6.10 ERA) | LAD: Ross Stripling (3-2, 3.08 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- Arizona is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against the Dodgers.
- The total has hit the over in four of the last five road games for Arizona against the Dodgers.
- The Dodgers are 5-0 straight up in their last five home games.
- The Dodgers are 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games against Arizona.
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Stats
- Arizona is averaging 5.10 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.34 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Taylor Clarke has a 1-1 record with a 3.60 ERA in two career starts against the Dodgers.
- Ross Stripling has a 1-4 record with a 3.73 ERA in 21 career appearances (six starts) against Arizona.
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Cody Bellinger (+190) — Bellinger leads the Dodgers with 27 home runs, with 17 coming at home. He has also hit 17 against right-handed pitching, including one against Clarke last week. Clarke has had a tough past four games, giving up seven home runs over the past 16 innings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.