Saturday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Colorado Rockies.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (37-47) vs. Colorado Rockies (37-47)
- Date: Saturday, July 9, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-134) | COL: (+114)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+155) | COL: +1.5 (+192)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Arizona Diamondbacks will give the start to Madison Bumgarner (4-8, 3.74 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Kyle Freeland (4-6, 4.43 ERA).
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks (56.4%)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rockies-Diamondbacks, Colorado is the underdog at +114, and Arizona is -134 playing at home.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are 1.5-run underdogs against the spread for this matchup with the Diamondbacks. The Rockies are -192 to cover, while the Diamondbacks are +155 to cover as a 1.5-run favorite on the runline.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Over/Under
- The Diamondbacks-Rockies game on July 9 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -102 and the under at -120.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have been chosen as favorites in 18 games this year and have walked away with the win eight times (44.4%) in those games.
- Arizona has a win-loss record of 6-8 when favored by -120 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Arizona and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 38 of their 84 opportunities.
- The Rockies have won 41.3% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (26-37).
- Colorado has a 22-32 record (winning 40.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- Colorado has combined with opponents to go over the total 40 times this season for a 40-38-4 record against the over/under.