Clark vs Knight Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 51 — Preliminary Card Heavyweight Bout
Devin "Brown Bear" Clark (12-6-0, 3 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. William "Knightmare" Knight (11-3-0, 9 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 16 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 5:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Clark vs Knight Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 51 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
- Devin Clark: (N/A)
- William Knight: (N/A)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Clark by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Clark by Points: (N/A)
- Clark by Submission: (N/A)
- Knight by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Knight by Points: (N/A)
- Knight by Submission: (N/A)
Clark vs Knight Prediction
UFC Vegas 51 Clark-Knight prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: William Knight (65%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (73%)
Clark vs Knight Betting Trends & Stats
- Devin Clark lost to Ion Cuțelaba, by decision, in his last fight on Sept. 18, 2021.
- William Knight lost to Maxim Grishin, by decision, in his last fight on Feb. 12, 2022.
- Clark averages 3.13 strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
- Knight averages 3.18 significant strikes landed per minute with a 60% accuracy rate.
- Clark averages 2.64 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
- Knight averages 3.06 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 34% defense rate.
- Clark averages 2.51 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Knight has a 45% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.