Derrick Lewis vs Ilir Latifi Odds, Fight Info, Stream, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for UFC 247
Lewis vs Latifi Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 247 Heavyweight Bout - Main Card
Derrick "The Black Beast" Lewis (22-7-0, 18 KOs) vs. Ilir "The Sledgehammer" Latifi (14-7-0, 6 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
Time: The main card will begin at 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center - Houston TX
Lewis vs Latifi Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 247 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Derrick Lewis (-290)
- Ilir Latifi (+230)
Lewis vs Latifi Betting Trends & Stats
- This will be Latifi's first heavyweight bout in the UFC, having formerly competed at middleweight and light heavyweight.
- Lewis averages 2.63 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49 percent accuracy rate.
- Lewis averages 2.29 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44 percent defense rate.
- Latifi averages 2.29 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40 percent accuracy rate.
- Latifi averages 3.09 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55 percent defense rate.
- Lewis defeated Blagoy Ivanov, by decision, in his most recent fight on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Latifi lost to Volkan Oezdemir, by knockout, in his most recent bout on Aug. 10, 2019.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.