Derek Brunson vs Darren Till Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 36 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Brunson vs Till Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 36 — Main Event Middleweight Bout
Derek Brunson (22-7-0, 12 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Darren "The Gorilla" Till (18-3-1, 10 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 1:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Brunson vs Till Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 36 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Derek Brunson: (-196)
- Darren Till: (+158)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Brunson by KO/TKO: (+340)
- Brunson by Points: (+500)
- Brunson by Submission: (+2900)
- Till by KO/TKO: (+175)
- Till by Points: (+210)
- Till by Submission: (+2900)
Brunson vs Till Prediction
UFC Vegas 36 Brunson-Till prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Darren Till (66%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (69%)
Brunson vs Till Betting Trends & Stats
- Derek Brunson defeated Kevin Holland, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on March 20, 2021.
- Darren Till lost to Robert Whittaker, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on July 25, 2020.
- Brunson averages 3.46 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Till averages 2.27 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Brunson averages 2.72 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Till averages 2.99 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Brunson has a 33% takedown accuracy rate.
- Till has a 82% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.