Dayton vs Richmond Basketball Game Info
No. 7 Dayton Flyers (16-1, 3-0 Away) vs. Richmond Spiders (15-4, 5-1 A 10)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Robins Center – Richmond, VA
Dayton vs Richmond Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAY: (-300) | RICH: (+235)
Spread: DAY: -6.5 (-105) | RICH: +6.5 (-115)
Total: 146 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAY: 53% | RICH: 47%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DAY: (+2600) | RICH: (N/A)
Dayton vs Richmond Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Dayton vs Richmond Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Dayton defeated Richmond, 72-48, in the most recent meeting between these two on Jan. 6, 2019.
- Dayton is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Richmond.
- Dayton is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Richmond.
- Dayton is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Richmond is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Dayton defeated St. Bonaventure, 86-60, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 22.
- Richmond defeated La Salle, 75-57, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.