Dartmouth vs Penn Game Info
Cover Photo: Twitter/@PENNfb
NCAA (FCS) College Football Week 6
Dartmouth Big Green (2-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Pennsylvania Quakers (1-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Oct. 4, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Franklin Field – Philadelphia, PA
Dartmouth vs Penn Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: DART: -14.5 (-110) | PENN: +14.5 (-110)
Dartmouth vs Penn Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Dartmouth defeated Penn, 37-14, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams last season on Sept. 29, 2018.
- Dartmouth is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Penn.
- Penn is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Dartmouth.
- Dartmouth is 2-1 in its last three head-to-head matchups against Penn on the road.
- Dartmouth has yet to allow an opponent to score more than six points in one game this season, surrendering just 4.5 points per game (PPG) thus far.
- Three of the last four series meetings in Philadelphia have been decided by six points or fewer.
- Dartmouth defeated Colgate, 38-3, at home in Week 2
- Penn defeated Lafayette, 28-24, on the road in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.