Minner vs Hall Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 269 — Early Preliminary Featherweight Bout
Darrick Minner (26-12-0, 1 KO, 22 Submissions) vs. Ryan "The Wizard" Hall (8-2-0, 2 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 11, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the early preliminary card, which begins at 6:15 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass
Minner vs Hall Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 269 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Darrick Minner: (+180)
- Ryan Hall: (-225)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Minner by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Minner by Points: (N/A)
- Minner by Submission: (N/A)
- Hall by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Hall by Points: (N/A)
- Hall by Submission: (N/A)
Minner vs Hall Prediction
UFC 269 Minner-Hall prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ryan Hall (82%)
Method of Victory: Submission (82%)
Minner vs Hall Betting Trends & Stats
- Darrick Minner lost to Darren Elkins, by TKO, in his last fight on July 24, 2021.
- Ryan Hall lost to Ilia Topuria, by KO, in his last fight on July 10, 2021.
- Minner averages 2.96 significant strikes landed per minute with a 67% accuracy rate.
- Hall averages 2.30 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Minner averages 1.63 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 40% defense rate.
- Hall averages 1.22 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 71% defense rate.
- Minner averages 3.11 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Hall has an 11% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.