Ige vs Emmett Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 269 — Preliminary Card Featherweight Bout
Dan "50k" Ige (15-4-0, 4 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. Josh Emmett (16-2-0, 6 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, December 11, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, PPV
Ige vs Emmett Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 269 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dan Ige: (+140)
- Josh Emmett: (-172)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Ige by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Ige by Points: (N/A)
- Ige by Submission: (N/A)
- Emmett by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Emmett by Points: (N/A)
- Emmett by Submission: (N/A)
Ige vs Emmett Prediction
UFC 269 Ige-Emmett prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Josh Emmett (71%)
Method of Victory: Decision (63%)
Ige vs Emmett Betting Trends & Stats
- Dan Ige lost to Chan Sung Jung, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on June 19, 2021.
- Josh Emmett defeated Shane Burgos, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on June 20, 2020.
- Ige averages 3.82 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Emmett averages 4.32 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Ige averages 3.41 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Emmett averages 4.02 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 63% defense rate.
- Ige has a 55% takedown defense rate.
- Emmett has a 50% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.