Wings vs Storm WNBA Game Info
Dallas Wings (5-9, 0-6 Away) vs. Seattle Storm (8-8, 5-3 Home)
Date: Friday, July 12, 2019
Start Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Alaska Airlines Arena – Seattle, WA
Wings vs Storm Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+190) | SEA: (-240)
Spread: DAL: +5 (-110) | SEA: -5 (-110)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: DAL: (+13000) | SEA: (+3100)
Wings vs Storm Betting Trends & Stats
- Dallas is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Dallas is 6-19 straight up in its last 25 games, dating back to last season.
- Seattle is 1-4-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Seattle is 0-4-1 ATS in its last five home games.
Wings vs Storm Prop Bet
All Wings-Storm betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Moneyline: Seattle (-190) – The Seattle Storm have the second-best defensive rating in the league, and are going up against the team with the second-worst offensive rating in the WNBA in the Dallas Wings. Seattle averages more points per game than Dallas (73.7 to 69.4) and allows fewer points per game than Dallas (72.9 to 73.7). Additionally, the Storm are playing their fourth home game in a row and should be rested and ready to get back on track against a below-average team after dropping their last three.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.