Czech Republic vs France Game Info
2021 Men's Basketball Olympic Preliminary Round
Czech Republic vs. France
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Time: 8:00 a.m. EST
Coverage: NBC Sports App
Czech Republic vs France Odds & Spread
All basketball betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CZE: (+400) | FRA: (-620)
Spread: CZE: +10 (-110) | FRA: -10 (-110)
Total: 164 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Czech Republic vs France Prediction
Prediction: France is projected to defeat the Czech Republic, 87-77, according to the betting odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Czech Republic vs France Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever Olympic meeting between the Czech Republic and France.
- The Czech Republic defeated Iran, 84-78, in its most recent game on Saturday, July 24.
- France defeated Team USA, 83-76, in its most recent game on Sunday, July 25.
- The Czech Republic is 1-0 at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.
- France is 1-0 at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!