Blaydes vs Lewis Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 19 — Heavyweight Main Event
Curtis "Razor" Blaydes (14-2-0, 1 N/C, 10 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Derrick "The Black Beast" Lewis (24-7-0, 1 N/C, 19 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Blaydes vs Lewis Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 19 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Curtis Blaydes: (-420)
- Derrick Lewis: (+310)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Blaydes by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Blaydes by Points: (N/A)
- Blaydes by Submission: (N/A)
- Lewis by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Lewis by Points: (N/A)
- Lewis by Submission: (N/A)
Blaydes vs Lewis Prediction
UFC Vegas 19 Blaydes-Lewis prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Curtis Blaydes (81%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (57%)
Blaydes vs Lewis Betting Trends & Stats
- Curtis Blaydes defeated Alexander Volkov, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Jun. 20, 2020.
- Derrick Lewis defeated Alexey Oleynik, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Aug. 8, 2020.
- Blaydes averages 3.55 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Lewis averages 2.64 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Blaydes averages 1.73 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Lewis averages 2.09 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44% defense rate.
- Blaydes averages 6.98 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 55% accuracy rate.
- Lewis averages 0.54 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 26% accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.