Curtis Blaydes vs Chris Daukaus Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Columbus on FanDuel Sportsbook
Blaydes vs Daukaus Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Columbus — Main Event Heavyweight Bout
Curtis "Razor" Blaydes (15-3-0, 10 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Chris Daukaus (12-4-0, 11 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: Nationwide Arena — Columbus, OH
Blaydes vs Daukaus Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Columbus odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Curtis Blaydes: (-385)
- Chris Daukaus: (+290)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Blaydes by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Blaydes by Points: (N/A)
- Blaydes by Submission: (N/A)
- Daukaus by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Daukaus by Points: (N/A)
- Daukaus by Submission: (N/A)
Blaydes vs Daukaus Prediction
UFC Columbus Blaydes-Daukaus prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Curtis Blaydes (87%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (48%)
Blaydes vs Daukaus Betting Trends & Stats
- Curtis Blaydes defeated Jairzinho Rozenstruik, by decision, in his last fight on Sept. 25, 2021.
- Chris Daukaus lost to Derrick Lewis, by KO, in his last fight on Dec. 18, 2021.
- Blaydes averages 3.44 strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Daukaus averages 7.71 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Blaydes averages 1.65 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Daukaus averages 3.51 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Blaydes averages 6.27 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Daukaus averages a 100% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.