Cubs vs Pirates Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, August 18
Cubs vs Pirates Game Info
Chicago Cubs (65-58, 24-39 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (51-71, 25-33 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 18, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Cubs vs Pirates Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-152) | PIT: (+132)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+100) | PIT: +1.5 (-116)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 79% | PIT: 21%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Jose Quintana (10-7, 4.11 ERA) | PIT: Mitch Keller (1-1, 7.94 ERA)
Cubs vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Cubs are 5-1 straight up (SU) in their last six games against Pittsburgh.
- The Cubs are 2-6 SU in their last eight road games against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 3-10 SU in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Pittsburgh's last 20 games against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Pirates Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.90 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.68 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Jose Quintana is 4-1 with a 2.81 ERA in eight career starts against Pittsburgh.
- Mitch Keller is 0-0 with a 3.60 ERA in one start at home this season. He has never faced the Cubs in his career.
Cubs vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Cubs-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Josh Bell (+290) — Josh Bell has hit a total of 31 home runs this season. He has shown more efficiency against left-handed pitchers, like Quintana, hitting seven home runs and owning a .634 slugging percentage (.461 against righties). In 11 at-bats against Quintana, Bell has hit one home run with a .455 slugging percentage. He looks to remain hot today, after hitting four home runs in the last seven days.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.