Cubs vs Phillies Game Info
Chicago Cubs (64-55, 23-36 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (61-58, 35-26 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Cubs vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+102) | PHI: (-116)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-196) | PHI: -1.5 (+166)
Total: 9 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 56% | PHI: 44%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Cole Hamels (6-3, 3.09 ERA) | PHI: Aaron Nola (10-3, 3.67 ERA)
Cubs vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Cubs are 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last six road games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Cubs' last 12 road games.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against the Cubs.
- The total has hit the under in five of Philadelphia's last seven home games.
Cubs vs Phillies Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.98 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.71 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Cole Hamels is 0-0 with a 6.75 ERA in one career start against Philadelphia.
- Aaron Nola is 2-1 with a 5.11 ERA in four career starts against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Cubs-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Anthony Rizzo (+330) — Anthony Rizzo has hit a total of 21 home runs this season. Rizzo has been much better against right-handed pitchers, like Nola, hitting 17 home runs with a .546 slugging percentage (.380 against lefties). More than half of his home runs have also come on the road, with 12 homers in away games. In nine career at-bats against Nola, Rizzo has hit two home runs with a 1.111 slugging percentage.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.