Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cubs vs Dodgers Game Info
Sunday Night Baseball
Chicago Cubs (39-31, 15-20 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (47-24, 27-8 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 16, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Cubs vs Dodgers Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+158) | LAD: (-184)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-134) | LAD: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 8 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 18% | LAD: 82%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Jose Quintana (4-6, 3.89 ERA) | LAD: Hyun-Jin Ryu (9-1, 1.36 ERA)
Cubs vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of the Cubs' last six road games against the Dodgers.
- The total has hit the over in seven of the Cubs' last nine games against the Dodgers overall.
- The Dodgers are 8-2 straight up in their last 10 home games.
- The Cubs are 3-7 straight up in their last 10 road games.
Cubs vs Dodgers Stats
- Jose Quintana has a 1.71 ERA and 1-1 record in four career starts against the Dodgers.
- Hyun-Jin Ryu has a 4.24 ERA and 1-1 record in three career starts against the Cubs.
- The Cubs are averaging 5.16 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.18 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
Cubs vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Cubs-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jose Quintana - Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (-180) – Jose Quintana hasn't been a great source of strikeouts recently, having struck out six or more batters only once in his last six starts. The Cubs' starter is averaging 3.83 Ks per game during that stretch, which dates back to May 16.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.