MLB action on Thursday includes the Chicago Cubs taking on the Cincinnati Reds.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Cubs vs Reds Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (18-25) vs. Cincinnati Reds (13-30)
- Date: Thursday, May 26, 2022
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Cubs vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-120) | CIN: (+102)
- Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+134) | CIN: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Cubs vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cubs will start Justin Steele (1-4) versus the Reds and Hunter Greene (1-6).
Cubs vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Reds win (52.3%)
Cubs vs Reds Moneyline
Chicago is a -120 favorite on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +102 underdog at home.
Cubs vs Reds Spread
The Cubs are at the Reds and are favored by 1.5 runs (+134 to cover) on the runline. Cincinnati is -162 to cover.
Cubs vs Reds Over/Under
Cubs versus Reds, on May 26, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cubs have been victorious in six, or 42.9%, of the 14 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Chicago has a mark of 5-8 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have gone over in 19 of their 43 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Reds have an 8-24 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 25% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer, Cincinnati has a record of 7-23 (23.3%).
- Cincinnati has had an over/under set by bookmakers 39 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 22 of those games (22-16-1).