Cubs vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 23
Thursday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago Cubs and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cubs vs Pirates Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (26-43) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (28-40)
- Date: Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Cubs vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-116) | PIT: (-102)
- Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+150) | PIT: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cubs vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
Neither the Cubs nor the Pirates have named a starting pitcher for this contest.
Cubs vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pirates win (50.5%)
Cubs vs Pirates Moneyline
Pittsburgh is the underdog, -102 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -116 favorite despite being on the road.
Cubs vs Pirates Spread
The Cubs are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Pirates. The Cubs are +150 to cover the spread, while the Pirates are -182.
Cubs vs Pirates Over/Under
The over/under for the Cubs versus Pirates contest on June 23 has been set at 8.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Cubs vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Cubs have come away with eight wins in the 20 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Chicago has come away with a win seven times in 18 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 33 of their 69 opportunities.
- The Pirates are 19-34 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 35.8% of those games).
- Pittsburgh has a record of 19-32 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer (37.3%).
- Pittsburgh has played in 67 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-34-7).