Creighton vs Villanova Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
Creighton vs Villanova Basketball Game Info
No. 14 Creighton Bluejays (17-6, 13-5 Big East) vs. No. 10 Villanova Wildcats (15-4, 10-3 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Mar. 3, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Finneran Pavilion — Villanova, PA
Coverage: Fox Sports One
Creighton vs Villanova Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CREI: (+180) | VILL: (-215)
Spread: CREI: +5 (-110) | VILL: -5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CREI: (24%) | VILL: (76%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: CREI: (+2600) | VILL: (+1300)
Creighton vs Villanova Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Creighton vs Villanova Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Creighton defeated Villanova, 86-70, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Villanova is 14-5 in its 19 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Creighton.
- Villanova is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Creighton.
- Creighton is 4-8 against the spread in its last 12 games against Villanova.
- Creighton is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Villanova is 8-0 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Villanova's last 13 games.
- Then-No. 13 Creighton lost to Xavier, 77-69, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Then-No. 8 Villanova lost to Butler, 73-61, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 28, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.