Cowboys vs Redskins Game Info
Dallas Cowboys (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Washington Redskins (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Field – Landover, MD
Cowboys vs Redskins Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-245) | WAS: (+210)
Spread: DAL: -5.5 (-110) | WAS: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DAL: 89% | WAS: 11%
Cowboys vs Redskins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Dallas' last five games.
- Dallas is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Washington is 1-4 straight up in its last five home games.
- Washington is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against an NFC East opponent.
Cowboys vs Redskins Stats
- Dallas averaged 21.2 PPG in 2018 (No. 21 in the NFL).
- Dallas surrendered 20.9 PPG in 2018 (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Washington averaged 17.6 PPG in 2018 (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Washington surrendered 22.4 PPG in 2018 (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Dallas defeated the New York Giants, 35-17, in Week 1.
- Washington lost to the Eagles, 32-27, in Week 1.
Cowboys vs Redskins Prop Bet
All Cowboys-Redskins odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin: Dallas Cowboys 7 to 12 (+480) – The Dallas Cowboys have dominated the Washington Redskins recently, winning seven of the last nine meetings between these two. Additionally, Washington is 1-4 in its last five home games against Dallas, with those four wins coming by an average margin of 12.0 points per game (PPG).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.