Colts vs Bills Wild Card Game Info
AFC Wild Card Round Game
Indianapolis Colts (11-5, 5-3 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (13-3, 7-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Bills Stadium — Orchard Park, NY
Colts vs Bills Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+235) | BUF: (-290)
Spread: IND: +6.5 (-112) | BUF: -6.5 (-108)
Total: 51 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (15%) | BUF: (85%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: IND: (+4100) | BUF: (+700)
Colts vs Bills Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Bills
Colts vs Bills Betting Trends
- Indianapolis is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Indianapolis is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Buffalo is 8-0 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Buffalo's 16 games this season.
Colts vs Bills Stats
- Indianapolis is averaging 28.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 22.6 PPG this season (T-No. 10 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is averaging 31.3 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 23.4 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.