Colorado vs Utah Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
Colorado Buffaloes (4-7, 3-5 Pac-12) vs. No. 23 Utah Utes (8-3, 7-1 Pac-12)
Date: Friday, November 26, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Rice-Eccles Stadium – Salt Lake City, UT
Colorado vs Utah Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (+1120) | UTAH: (-3000)
Spread: COLO: +23.5 (-105) | UTAH: -23.5 (-115)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Colorado vs Utah Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah wins (97.2%)
Colorado vs Utah Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Utah is 32-30-3 in 65 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Utah defeated Colorado, 38-21, in their last meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Colorado is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Utah.
- Utah is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games this season.
- The total has hit the over in three of Colorado's last four road games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Utah's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.