Week 11's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Colorado Buffaloes and UCLA Bruins.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Colorado vs UCLA Point Spread
The Bruins are 17.5-point home favorites against the Buffaloes. UCLA is -110 to cover the spread, while Colorado is -110 to cover as the 17.5-point underdog.
Colorado vs UCLA Over/Under
The over/under for the Colorado vs UCLA Week 11 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Colorado vs UCLA Moneyline
The Buffaloes vs Bruins moneyline has UCLA as a -1000 favorite, while Colorado is the +610 underdog on the road.
Colorado vs UCLA Betting Trends
- UCLA is 11-5 straight up in 16 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Colorado defeated UCLA, 48-42, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Colorado is 3-10 straight up in its last 13 away games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Colorado's last five games against UCLA.
- UCLA is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Colorado.
- The total has hit the over in six of UCLA's last seven home games.
Colorado vs UCLA Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCLA wins (95.5%)
Colorado vs UCLA Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (+610) | UCLA: (-1000)
Spread: COLO: +17.5 (-110) | UCLA: -17.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.