Colorado vs UCLA Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10
Colorado vs UCLA Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
Colorado Buffaloes (3-5, 1-4 Pac-12) vs. UCLA Bruins (3-5, 3-2 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Rose Bowl – Pasadena, CA
Coverage: Pac-12 Network
Colorado vs UCLA Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (+200) | UCLA: (-255)
Spread: COLO: +6.5 (-105) | UCLA: -6.5 (-115)
Total: 64 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COLO: 51% | UCLA: 49%
Colorado vs UCLA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated UCLA, 38-16, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 28, 2018.
- UCLA is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Colorado.
- UCLA is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Colorado.
- Colorado lost to USC, 35-31, at home in Week 9.
- UCLA defeated No. 24 Arizona State, 42-32, at home in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.