Colorado vs Kansas Odds, Point Spread, Betting Lines & Start Time for College Basketball Game
Colorado vs Kansas Game Info
No. 20 Colorado Buffaloes (7-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 2 Kansas Jayhawks (6-1, 3-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse — Lawrence, KS
Colorado vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (+430) | KU: (-590)
Spread: COLO: +10.5 (-115) | KU: -10.5 (-105)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COLO: 31% | KU: 69%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: COLO: (+8000) | KU: (+1400)
Colorado vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado beat Kansas, 75-72, in their most recent matchup on Dec. 7, 2013.
- Kansas is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Colorado.
- Kansas is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Colorado.
- Colorado is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Kansas is 3-2 ATS in its last five games.
- Colorado defeated Loyola Marymount, 76-64, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Dec. 4.
- Kansas defeated Dayton, 90-84 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Nov. 27.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.