Colorado vs USC Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
By Larry Rupp
Colorado vs USC Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
Colorado Buffaloes (2-0, 2-0 PAC 12) vs. No. 19 USC Trojans (3-0, 3-0 PAC 12)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum — Los Angeles, CA
Colorado vs USC Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+390) | USC: (-550)
Spread: COL: +13.5 (-108) | USC: -13.5 (-112)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COL: (91%) | USC: (9%)
Colorado vs USC Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Colorado: (19.1%) | USC (80.9%)
Colorado vs USC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- USC is 14-0 all-time against Colorado and the Trojans won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 35-31, on Oct. 25, 2019.
- Colorado is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Colorado is 2-7 straight up in its last nine road games.
- USC is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of USC's last nine games.
- Colorado defeated Stanford, 35-32, in its most recent game.
- USC defeated Utah, 33-17, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.