Colorado State vs Utah State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 8
Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Colorado State Rams and Utah State Aggies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Colorado State vs Utah State Point Spread
The Rams are 3.5-point road favorites against the Aggies. Colorado State is -102 to cover the spread, while Utah State is -120 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Colorado State vs Utah State Over/Under
The over/under for the Coloraod State vs Utah State Week 8 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Colorado State vs Utah State Moneyline
The Rams vs Aggies moneyline has Colorado State as a -170 favorite, while Utah State is the +138 underdog at home.
Colorado State vs Utah State Betting Trends
- Colorado State is 37-34-2 all-time in 73 head-to-head matchups against Utah State.
- Utah State defeated Colorado State, 34-24, in the most recent meeting between these teams on September 28, 2019.
- Colorado State is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Colorado State's six games.
- Utah State is 3-3 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Utah State's six games.
Colorado State vs Utah State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CSU: (-170) | USU: (+138)
Spread: CSU: -3.5 (-102) | USU: +3.5 (-120)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CSU: (N/A) | USU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.