Colorado vs Toronto Match Info
2021 MLS Regular Season Game
Colorado Rapids (12-8-4, 44 points) vs Toronto FC (4-6-15, 18 points)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Dick's Sporting Goods Park – Commerce City, CO
Colorado vs Toronto Odds & Spread
All MLS betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (-270) | TOR: (+550) | DRAW: (+380)
Spread: COL: -1 (+120) | TOR: +1 (+195)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-174) | Under: (+142)
Team to Score the First Goal: COL: (-280) | TOR: (+230) I NO GOALS: (+1700)
Colorado vs Toronto Prediction & Pick
All MLS expert picks and predictions are according to SportsMole.
Outcome: Colorado Rapids Win 2-1
Total Goals: Under 3.5
Colorado vs Toronto Betting Trends
- Toronto defeated Colorado, 3-2, in their last meeting on Sept. 15, 2019.
- Colorado is 1-4-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Toronto is 1-0-4 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Colorado is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 matches.
- The total has hit the under in six of Toronto's last 10 matches against Colorado.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.