Colorado vs Arizona State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Colorado vs Arizona State College Basketball Game Info
No. 20 Colorado Buffaloes (13-3, 2-1 Pac-12) vs. Arizona State Sun Devils (10-6, 1-2 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Desert Fincancial Arena – Tempe, AZ
Colorado vs Arizona State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (-125) | ASU: (+105)
Spread: COL: -1.5 (-110) | ASU: +1.5 (-110)
Total: 141 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COL: 52% | ASU: 48%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: COL: (+6000) | ASU: (+25000)
Colorado vs Arizona State Expert Pick & Prediction
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Arizona State: 44.1%
Colorado vs Arizona State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated Arizona State, 81-71, in the most recent meeting between these two on Nov. 8, 2019.
- Colorado is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Arizona State.
- Colorado is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Arizona State.
- Colorado is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Arizona State.
- The total has hit the over in eight if Arizona State's last 10 games against Colorado.
- Colorado defeated Utah, 91-52, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 12.
- Arizona State lost to then-No. 9 Oregon, 78-69, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.