The Tuesday schedule in college basketball includes a matchup between the Clemson Tigers and the North Carolina Tar Heels.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
Clemson vs North Carolina Point Spread
North Carolina is listed as an underdog by one point (-110 odds), and Clemson, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Clemson vs North Carolina Over/Under
A total of 147.5 points has been set for the Clemson-North Carolina game on February 8, with the over available at -106 and the under at -114.
Clemson vs North Carolina Moneyline
The Clemson vs North Carolina moneyline has Clemson as a -114 favorite, while North Carolina is a -105 underdog.
Clemson vs North Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Clemson win (63.1%)
Clemson vs North Carolina Betting Trends
- Clemson has covered the spread 12 times in 22 games.
- The Tigers' ATS record as 1-point favorites or more is 8-4.
- This season, 11 of Clemson's 22 games have hit the over.
- North Carolina's record against the spread is 10-12-0.
- The Tar Heels have one win ATS (1-5) as a 1-point underdog or greater this season.
- There have been 13 North Carolina games (out of 23) that hit the over this season.
Clemson vs North Carolina Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Clemson: (-114) | North Carolina: (-105)
- Spread: Clemson: -1 (-110) | North Carolina: +1 (-110)
- Total: 147.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!