Gane vs Lewis Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 265 — Interim Heavyweight Championship Bout — Main Event
Ciryl "Bon Gamin" Gane (9-0-0, 3 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Derrick "The Black Beast" Lewis (25-7-0, 20 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, August 7, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the main event on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Gane vs Lewis Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 265 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ciryl Gane: (-400)
- Derrick Lewis: (+300)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Gane by KO/TKO: (+145)
- Gane by Points: (+160)
- Gane by Submission: (+1200)
- Lewis by KO/TKO: (+430)
- Lewis by Points: (+1400)
- Lewis Submission: (+3400)
Gane vs Lewis Prediction
UFC 265 Gane-Lewis prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ciryl Gane (72%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (60%)
Gane vs Lewis Betting Trends & Stats
- Ciryl Gane defeated Alexander Volkov, by decision, in his most recent fight on June 26, 2021.
- Derrick Lewis defeated Curtis Blaydes, by KO, in his most recent fight on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Gane averages 5.13 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Lewis averages 2.59 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Gane averages 2.60 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Lewis averages 2.16 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 44% defense rate.
- Gane has a 21% takedown accuracy rate.
- Lewis has a 54% takedown defense rate.
- Derrick Lewis is tied for the most KO/TKO wins (12) in UFC history.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!