Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the No. 2 Cincinnati Bearcats and Tulane Green Wave.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cincinnati vs Tulane Point Spread
The Bearcats are 26.5-point road favorites against the Green Wave. Cincinnati is -115 to cover the spread, while Tulane is -105 to cover as the 26.5-point underdog.
Cincinnati vs Tulane Over/Under
The over/under for the Cincinnati vs Tulane Week 9 college football matchup is set at 61.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Cincinnati vs Tulane Moneyline
The Bearcats vs Green Wave moneyline has Cincinnati as a -4500 favorite, while Tulane is the +1300 underdog at home.
Cincinnati vs Tulane Betting Trends
- Tulane is 9-6 all-time in 15 head-to-head matchups against Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati defeated Tulane, 37-21, in the most recent meeting between these teams on October 6, 2018.
- Cincinnati is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cincinnati's seven games.
- Tulane is 2-5 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in six of Tulane's seven games.
Cincinnati vs Tulane Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cincinnati wins (98.2%)
Cincinnati vs Tulane Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (-4500) | TUL: (+1300)
Spread: CIN: -26.5 (-115) | TUL: +26.5 (-105)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.