Cincinnati vs Memphis Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for AAC Championship Game 2019
Cincinnati vs Memphis Game Info
American (AAC) Championship Game 2019
No. 20 Cincinnati Bearcats (10-2, 7-1 AAC) vs. No. 17 Memphis Tigers (11-1, 7-1 AAC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium – Memphis, TN
Cincinnati vs Memphis Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+285) | MEM: (-370)
Spread: CIN: +10 (-110) | MEM: -10 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: 54% | MEM: 46%
Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium Capacity
- Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium's seating capacity is 58,325.
Cincinnati vs Memphis Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Memphis defeated Cincinnati, 34-24, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Nov. 30, 2019.
- Memphis has won four straight head-to-head matchups with Cincinnati, and the Tigers are 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with the Bearcats.
- Memphis is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Cincinnati.
- Saturday's rematch with Memphis marks Cincinnati's first appearance in an AAC championship game.
- Memphis has lost two straight AAC championship games, dating back to 2017.
- Memphis has been outscored by its opponents in the last two AAC Championship games by a combined margin of 22 points.
- Memphis is 0-2 in its two all-time appearances in AAC championship games.
- When the 2019 AAC championship game spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, Memphis opened as a 7.5-point favorite.
- Memphis defeated Cincinnati, 34-24, at home in Week 14.
Cotton Bowl Prediction 2019
- The winner of Saturday's 2019 AAC championship game will likely qualify for a bid to the 2019 Cotton Bowl Classic game on Dec. 28, 2019, as the highest-ranked Group of Five conference champion after Week 15.
- The the highest-ranked Group of Five conference champion will go on to face to one of the highest-ranked remaining Power 5 at-large teams in the Cotton Bowl.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.