Cincinnati vs Temple Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 25 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
College basketball's Tuesday slate includes the Cincinnati Bearcats facing the Temple Owls.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Cincinnati vs Temple Point Spread
Cincinnati is favored by 3.5 points against Temple. Cincinnati is -114 to cover the spread, while Temple is -106.
Cincinnati vs Temple Over/Under
Cincinnati versus Temple, on January 25, has an over/under of 134.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Cincinnati vs Temple Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Cincinnati vs. Temple reveal Cincinnati as the favorite (-170) and Temple as the underdog (+140).
Cincinnati vs Temple Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cincinnati wins (66.3%)
Cincinnati vs Temple Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Cincinnati is 9-8-0 this season.
- As 3.5-point favorites or more, the Bearcats are 5-6 against the spread.
- Cincinnati has played 19 games this year, and seven of them have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, Temple is 10-5-0 this season.
- The Owls' ATS record as 3.5-point underdogs or greater is 6-0.
- This season, six of Temple's 16 games have gone over the point total.
Cincinnati vs Temple Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Cincinnati: (-170) | Temple: (+140)
- Spread: Cincinnati: -3.5 (-114) | Temple: +3.5 (-106)
- Total: 134.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!